Before you head out our way for the race this weekend, here’s a few things to remember:
- Bring cash, if you can, for the gate fees. We will be able to take cards closer to the buildings, but not at the gate.
- The Specialized Demo Van will open up Saturday at noon. Make sure to give yourself enough time to try out some of their newest bikes.
- The Toasted Traveler food truck will be open on Saturday from 4-7 and on Sunday from 10-3. Try out their delicious sandwiches!
- BikeTown will have a booth set up with some clearance clothing for sale…shorts, jerseys, gloves…come ready to shop.
- Bent Wheel Bash t-shirts will be on sale in the registration building for $15. All proceeds benefit the Abilene Police Department.
- The weather forecast is looking pretty good, but this is March in West Texas so be prepared for anything, especially a bit of wind.
It’s going to be a great weekend. We can’t wait to see you at Bent Wheel Bash 2017!